Welcome to the LeatherSeats.com leather interior warranty page. The details of the warranty we extend to all of our customers on all of our leather interiors are described below.
LeatherSeats.com Warranty Details
1. We reserve the right to inspect the part with the reported defect
before a replacement part will be sent.
2. All returned defective parts must have a return authorization number.
3. If we decide to replace the defective part completely before
inspecting the part then we do expect to receive the defective part back for
full inspection. If we dont receive the defective part back or if we find
that the defect was not related to our workmanship or materials then we reserve
the right to charge the full retail price of the replacement part that was sent
4. Because every leather hide is different and changes in dye lots are
out of our control color matches for repairs or replacement parts are not
guaranteed to be exact.
5. We reserve the right to repair rather than replace any defective
6. Inspection of the product upon reciept is the sole responsibility of
the customer. Any defects or warranty issues must be reported within the first
30 days from the time the interior is recieved.
What We Cover:
1. Defects in workmanship or defective materials for a full 3 years or
36k miles from the date of purchase.
2. Premature wear-through/cracking of the seating surfaces within the 3
year/36k mile warranty time period.
3. The shipping costs to us and back to you for repair or replacement
What We Dont Cover:
1. Damage done during installation caused by installers
inexperience or error.
2. Damage caused by using inappropriate cleaning or conditioning
3. Tears or cuts caused by any accident or owner abuse.
4. Any incidental expenses for down time including, but not exclusive to
de-installation or reinstallation of the kit, rental cars, vehicle storage,
hotel stay, etc.